Lindsay Graves - Edwards Campus
- BS in Biology and BA in Liberal Arts from University of Texas.
- Completed the UTeach teacher prepartion program while in college.
- I taught high school science for a semester in Austin, Texas before moving to Utah to become a field instructor at a wilderness therapy program for 2 years.
- I moved to the valley last November and became a teacher assistant here at Stone Creek.
- This year, I am also teaching Algebra.
I am good at responding to student needs and organization.
I was born in San Antonio, Texas, grew up in Saudi Arabia, finished high school and college in Austin, Texas. After college I lived in Utah and worked a great job with a great schedule-8 days on 6 days off. In two years, I decided that I wanted a change, so I worked on an organic farm in Oregon for a season. While flying over the rockies at some point last year, I decided that I wanted to move to Colorado.
Passion / Interest:
I enjoy outdoor activites including rock climbing, biking, camping, etc in the summer, and I learned how to ski this past winter. Also, I really, really want to have a goat named Pepe.
Your Vision of SCCS:
I hope SCCS will be a place where students can learn to be independent learners and take responsibility for their lives.