Siri Reynolds - Edwards Campus
- Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education from the College of Saint Rose at Albany, New York.
- Masters Degree in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Phoenix.
- My long term goal is to earn my Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership in order that I may become a transformational leader who contributes to the improvement of educational environments.
- Substitute teacher in Saint James Charter School & Albany Academy for Girls.
- Permanent Substitute and T.A. at Eagle County Charter Academy.
- Tutoring for children grades K-6. Kindergarten Teacher at Meadow Mountain Elementary.
- 1st and 3rd Grade teacher at Stone Creek Charter School.
- Currently the Upper School Laguange Arts teacher at SCCS.
High educational expectations, promoting an open learning environment where children feel confident and capable of taking educational risks, communication, building a relationship of trust with each of my students, meeting each student at their level throughout the year and empowering students.
I am originally from a small town outside of Albany in Upstate New York. I grew up on endless open land where I was constantly outdoors with my horses. From early childhood I have taken gymnastics, ballet and tap. During high school I participated in musicals, cheerleading, volleyball and track (in 10th grade I broke the track record for 400 hurdles and it still stands)!
Teaching, Muay Thai kickboxing, snowboarding, reading, writing and tending plants and animals.
My Vision for Stone Creek Charter School:
To use my passion for teaching to support the mission of SCCS to developing each child’s mind, exciting each child’s spirit, and empowering each child to change the world!