view all events
Admin - Edwards Campus
Office Manager email@example.com
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education-Teacher/Director
- Pre-school teacher for 16 years, 5 years Kindergarten teacher and 1 year Director of a pre-school, all in California.
- TA and Yard Supervisor at Stone Creek 07/08.
- Office Manager at Stone Creek since 2008.
My nickname is “Ms. Dependable”; you can always count on me. Caring, friendly, open to new opportunities and responsibilities, working with and motivating children.
I was born and raised in Southern California, the San Fernando Valley to be exact. Yes, I was a “Valley Girl” from the 80’s. My husband, John and I have 2 daughters, one a Battle Mountain HS graduate and the other a Battle Mountain sophomore. I have always loved the mountains, snow and small town settings. So, when my parents asked if we wanted to join them in moving to Colorado, nine years ago, we said “YES”.
Passion / Interests:
I love to read. I always have a stack of books by my bedside. Trouble is, there are just too many books that I want to read and not enough time in the day! My other interests are camping, hiking, going to the movies, spending time with my family and pets (2 cats), watching old B&W movies and collecting things to decorate for all holidays.
Dean of Operations
- BA from the University of Northern Colorado in Speech Communication and a Minor in Business Administration.
- Worked in the Vail Valley for 20 years including: Pre-school Teacher, Children's Ski Instructor, Property Manager, Restaurant Manager/Sales and Marketing and am currently entering my 5th school year with SCCS.
I was born and raised in Colorado and moved to the valley in 1991 where I taught at Golden Peak Children’s Ski School. The mountains are where I want to live and believe it is one of the best places to raise a family. I have 3 fantastic children - my sixteen year old daughter and thriteen year old twin boys. We love to camp, hike and enjoy the outdoors.
Passion / Interests:
I love to golf and go for runs/walks in the mornings (raced in 5 'Tri for The Cure' triathlons) and enjoy the beauty of the Vail Valley, especially the summers and all it has to offer!
Admin - Gypsum Campus
Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org